Horseradish-Scallion Crusted Turkey Tenderloin
¼ cup nonfat mayonnaise
4 Tbsp horseradish, divided
1 lb turkey breast cutlets
¼ cup Italian bread crumbs
2 Tbsp scallions, chopped
2 Tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
2 Tbsp Dijon mustard
½ tsp paprika
1/8 tsp salt (optional)
Nonstick cooking spray
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
2. Mix together the mayonnaise and 2 Tbsp horseradish and spread or coat the turkey cutlets with this mixture.
3. Combine bread crumbs, scallions and parsley and mix together and roll the tenderloins in the crumb mixture.
4. Coat a baking pan with cooking spray and place the cutlets on it.
5. Top cutlets with remaining bread crumb mix and bake for 25 minutes or until done.
6. Combine horseradish, Dijon mustard, paprika and salt and spread over cutlets.