- 1 head of cauliflower, cut into florets
- 6 large carrots, peeled and diced
- 1 leek, sliced thinly (use the white part only)
- 2 shallots, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 onion, diced
- 6 cups of veggie broth
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 Tbsp fresh dill, chopped
- Pepper to taste
- Heat a large stockpot over medium heat, sauté the garlic, onion, shallot and leeks until slightly browned.
- Add carrots and cauliflower and stir.
- Add broth and dill and increase the heat to high to bring contents in pot to a boil.
- Once boiling, lower the heat and cover and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Puree the soup using a blender and season with salt and pepper to taste.