- 10 oz pkg chopped, frozen spinach
- 2 tsp Smart Balance margarine
- 3 tsp raw minced onion
- 4 Applegate Farms chicken sausage
- 2 whole eggs
- 1 cup egg whites or egg beaters
- 1 cup low fat shredded cheese
- Nonstick cooking spray
- Thaw spinach and drain excess water.
- Coat a pie pan with cooking spray.
- Melt margarine in skillet. Sauté onion until clear and set aside.
- Cook chicken sausage and chop into small pieces.
- In a mixing bowl, beat the eggs.
- Add onion, sausage, spinach and cheese.
- Pour into pie pan and bake at 350 degrees for 20-35 minutes. Serves
Calories: 190, Total Fat 11g, Saturated Fat 5g, Cholesterol 99mg, Sodium 485mg, Total Carbohydrate 5g, Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars, 1g, Protein 19g