- 4 shallots
- 1-16oz. package of frozen edamame, shelled
- 1 can of artichoke hearts, packed in water
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- ¼ cup fresh squeezed lemon juice
- ¼ cup sundried tomatoes
- Heat the shelled edamame in the microwave for 2 minutes until heated through.
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat and add the shallots and cook until slightly brown and soft.
- Chop the artichoke hearts in half and place in medium-sized bowl. To this add the cooked edamame and shallots, along with sundried tomatoes and lemon juice and stir.