Yield: 4 servings (serving size: 1 chicken breast half)
- 4 Light Laughing Cow cheese wedges
- ½ tsp chopped fresh rosemary
- 2 ounces of Canadian bacon finely chopped
- 4 (4-6-ounces) skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Combine cheese, rosemary, and Canadian bacon in a small bowl. Mix.
- Cut a horizontal slit through thickest portion of each chicken breast half to form a pocket.
- Stuff about 3 tablespoons cheese mixture into each pocket; close opening with a wooden pick. Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper to taste.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 35 minutes or until chicken is done. Let stand 5 minutes. Discard wooden picks. Cut chicken diagonally into ½-inch thick slices.
Yields 4 Servings
Calories: 190, Total Fat 5g, Saturated Fat 2.5g, Cholesterol 90mg, Sodium 450mg, Total Carbohydrate 2g, Protein 32g