- ¼ cup nonfat mayonnaise
- 4 Tbsp horseradish, divided
- 1 lb turkey breast cutlets
- ¼ cup Italian bread crumbs
- 2 Tbsp scallions, chopped
- 2 Tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- ½ tsp paprika
- 1/8 tsp salt (optional)
- Nonstick cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Mix together the mayonnaise and 2 Tbsp horseradish and spread or coat the turkey cutlets with this mixture.
- Combine bread crumbs, scallions and parsley and mix together and roll the tenderloins in the crumb mixture.
- Coat a baking pan with cooking spray and place the cutlets on it.
- Top cutlets with remaining bread crumb mix and bake for 25 minutes or until done.
- Combine horseradish, Dijon mustard, paprika and salt and spread over cutlets.