- 1 cup plain Greek low fat yogurt
- 1 ½ tsp grated fresh ginger
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp garam masala
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast (about 4 oz each)
- 2 tbsp chopped cilantro
- 4 lemon wedges
- Mix together the Greek yogurt with ginger, paprika, garam masala and garlic in a medium-sized bowl.
- Place ½ cup of the mixture into a 1-gallon Ziplock bag and add the chicken, seal the bag and coat the chicken.
- Marinate the chicken in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Add cilantro to the remaining yogurt mixture in the bowl and set aside.
- Place the chicken on a baking sheet with nonstick foil and broil the chicken for 15 minutes until cooked through. Discard the Ziplock bag afterwards.
- Once the chicken is cooked, drizzle with the remaining yogurt/cilantro mixture from the bowl and serve with lemon wedges.