4 – 3oz boneless, skinless chicken breast
8 low carb tortillas such as La Banderita
4 (8oz) cans Old El Paso Enchilada Sauce
2 cups shredded low fat Mexican cheese blend
1 bundle of green scallions or 1 sweet onion
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Bake chicken breast until cooked through (35-40 minutes) and dice into small pieces and put in small bowl and set aside.
3. Put shredded cheese into another bowl and set aside.
4. Pour 1 can of enchilada sauce into a glass baking dish.
5. Pour the remaining cans of enchilada sauce into another bowl.
6. Dip 1 tortilla into the enchilada sauce in the bowl and place it flat in the baking dish.
7. Place 2oz chicken and 1 Tbsp of cheese on top of the tortilla.
8. Fold both sides of the tortilla, closing the enchilada and turn the enchilada over with seam side down in the baking dish.
9. Repeat this process to make more enchiladas and fill the baking dish.
10. Pour the remaining sauce over the enchiladas and sprinkle with remaining cheese.
11. Chop scallions and sprinkle over the top.
12. Bake for 30 minutes and let stand for 10 minutes and then serve.