- Supports bone and cardiovascular health
- May reduce the risk of osteoporosis**
- Made with hypoallergenic, vegetarian ingredients
Calcium K/D is a calcium dietary supplement with vitamins K and D for optimal bone and cardiovascular support.
Certified Gluten-Free by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization, www.gluten.org
**When providing adequate calcium throughout life as a part of a well balanced diet.
- two (size 00) vegetarian capsules contain:
- vitamin D (as cholecalciferol) (D3)25 mcg (1,000 IU)
- vitamin K (as vitamin K1)100 mcg
- calcium (as DimaCal® di-calcium malate)400 mg
- vitamin K2 (menaquinione-7)30 mcg
- other ingredients: vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water)
- DimaCal® is a registered trademark of Albion Laboratories, Inc. U.S. Patent 6,706,904.
- Vitamin K may be contraindicated with Coumadin (Warfarin). If you are pregnant or lactating, have any health condition or are taking any medication, particularly blood thinning medication, consult your health professional before use.
- 2 capsules, 1-3 times daily, with meals.