- Provides broad-spectrum immune support
- Convenient, great-tasting liquid formula for easy dispensing
Immune Support liquid is a great-tasting liquid formula containing ingredients designed to provide specific support for immune cells as well as nutritional factors for broad-spectrum immune support.
Certified Gluten-Free by the Gluten-Free Certification Organization, www.gluten.org
Immune Support liquid
- Amount Per Serving
- one teaspoon (5 ml/0.18 fl oz) contains:
- vitamin A (as beta carotene)750 mcg
- zinc (as zinc gluconate)3 mg
- hesperidin methyl chalcone25 mg
- European elder (elderberry) (Sambucus nigra) extract (fruit)150 mg
- arabinogalactan75 mg
- lemon balm (Melissa officinalis) extract (leaf)50 mg
- (standardized to contain 5% rosmarinic acid)
- aloe vera (Aloe barbadensis) extract (inner fillet)10 mg
- (standardized to contain 10% polysaccharides)
- other ingredients: purified water, natural vegetable glycerin, natural grape flavor and other natural flavors, citric acid, purified stevia leaf extract, medium chain triglycerides, xanthan gum, potassium sorbate, rosemary leaf extract, natural mixed tocopherols
- If you are pregnant or lactating, have any health condition or are taking any medications, particularly immunosuppressants, consult your health professional before use.
This formula requires refrigeration after opening. Shake well before use.
- serving size: 1 teaspoon (5 ml/0.17 fl oz)
servings per container: 24
- Ages 8 to 18, 1 tsp daily, with a meal.
Ages 18 and up, 1 tsp, 1-2 times daily, with meals.